Risk Management Services
Crawford's Risk Management Services are dedicated to managing the regional and international claims programs for our commercial clients that have a variety of needs. Our services are ideal for companies with high claims frequency, self-financed risk or large deductibles.
- Third party administration, including:
- Triage of incidents.
- Claim assignment routing to internal or external adjusting resource.
- Implementation of service level requirements.
- Data management with account-specific data fields and custom location hierarchy.
- Trust account management: distribution of funds which are directly linked to reserves, payments and bordereaux reports.
- Litigation management specialists.
- Online reporting or a customized email address for claims submission.
- Unlimited, real-time online access to claim details and self-service customizable reports through our web portal, www.crawfordiqportal.ca.
- Regular partnership meetings with clients
- Designated highly qualified client service manager to oversee program and apply service level requirements
- Supervision by a senior or key account manager to ensure compliance of handling specifications
- Concurrent reserve, expense and indemnity payment tracking
- Powerful data tool useful for risk control purposes
- Loss mitigation reducing litigation costs and shortened shelf life of files
- Customized solutions tailored for each account providing effective management for all aspects of your claims administration program.
- Services are provided for a diverse group of clients including:o Financial institutions
- Government agencies
- Property management, construction and real estate firms
- Manufacturers and engineering firms
- Transportation/Car rental agencies
- Hotels and food service companies
- Life insurance companies
- Lloyd's syndicates and coverholders
For more information, please contact:
Sheri Martinello, FCIP, CRM
Vice President, Risk Management Services
1-800-522-1380 ext. 252