Crawford Educational Services
Crawford & Company (Canada) Inc. recognizes the importance of providing employees and clients with industry leading training. That's why we have a dedicated team of Canadian staff that research, develop, and deliver first-rate employee training programs. Our courses can be delivered in a variety of formats, including in-person workshops as well as online via our new e-learning component, KMC On Demand.
Our online courses can be customized to fit any organization's needs. We will upload your custom forms, documents, process flows and letters to a secure, proprietary portal, so that only your employees can access them.
Our courses and workshops cover a variety of topics including:
- Telephone and field adjusting
- Healthcare consulting
- Management fundamentals
- Fraud investigation - criminal vs. civil
- Good faith in claims handling
- Harassment in the workplace
The KMC On Demand curriculum covers many topics, including:
- Technical property
- Adjuster skill and knowledge
- Basic legal concepts in contract law and tort law
- Continuing Education Credits available for most classes in most provinces.
- All instructors have extensive industry experience and all applicable professional certifications.
- Custom training options allow you to tailor existing courses or create new courses to reflect your business needs and values.
Crawford & Company (Canada) Inc. is a strong supporter of the Insurance Institute of Canada and local Insurance Institute chapters. All of our adjusters are members of the Institute, and the majority are involved in its CIP Chartered Insurance Professional education program as students, graduates, or instructors.